SLIDER

Photo of the Week

11 January 2014


For our first Photo of the Week (yes I know it's not that exciting), since we're so close to the start of the New Year I would show you what this photo means to me.

Resolutions.

Resolutions that I have for 2014, I'm usually not a fan of of these but I thought this year would be different. So what does this collection of stuff all mean? I do believe in healthy body, healthy mind so I'm going to try and do a 5K run and hopefully move up to a 10K and with the help of Nike, hopefully I'll get there.

Secondly, I'm going to get more hands on with the Raspberry Pi, I picked one up last year and haven't had the spare time to get to grips with it, so stay tuned to see what happens.

And lastly, no design blog would be complete without mentioning Steve Jobs, but, it's not about his book specifically. I'm not the quickest of readers but I love to read so I have a stack of books that I want to get through.

You may believe in them you may not, yet, I'm sure you have something big planned for this year. So what are your resolutions?

James xo