SLIDER

My Top 5 Pinners for Inspiration

23 January 2014

So we've established this month that I have an unhealthy obsession with Pinterest yes? Well today I'm feeding the obsession by sharing my favourite pinners for inspiration. 
Even though I'm a designer, a lot of my favourite images don't come from other designers. I'm inspired massively by food/fashion photography. I also love interior design & beautiful colours. Sporadic yes, but also it also makes for a great Pinterest dashboard. Here are (some) of my favourite pinners…

We'll kick off with a food blogger. Izy has an amazing blog by the name of 'Top With Cinnamon'. Her photography is absolutely beautiful and her pins very much reflect this. She pins a good mix of food and other things but there is a distinctive quality to the images she's pinned. Check her out!


 2// Mrs. French
Another blogger but this time a lifestyle one. Her pins are more varied, but always have a lovely milky, rich feel to them. I love looking at her pins, she has great taste.


Beth is of Local Milk fame. Her profile is full of gorgeous pins. They always come across as 'classy' to me, but I can't exactly explain it. There's lots of inspiring imagery anyway so get over there and take a look!


Bonnie has a great overall mix of pins. They all have a similar quality to them, but the subject matter is varied and plentiful. Great for all round inspiration. Also, just go look at her blog, you won't regret it!


Apart from having a delicious blog, Sarah's also has a ton (38,000) pins to tempt us with. Like Bonnie's, the subject matter is pretty varied so there's something for everyone. 



These are my favourite pinners to hit up when I need an inspirational pick me up. I find that working from the back forward also helps to reveal the hidden gems I've forgotten about. Happy Pinning! Svea xo