SLIDER

ONE LITTLE WORD

04 March 2014



Hello everyone! Can you believe that we're in March already?! 2014 has really gotten off to a flying start, I'm so happy that Spring is almost here.
This month I'm introducing a new feature to the blog. I recently signed up to Ali Edwards' 'One Little Word' workshop and so I thought I'd share the results here. One Little Word guides you through the year by completing a series of prompts about your chosen word for the year. For example, for 2014 I've chosen the word Challenge (I'll explain more about the decision making behind my word later).


For this whole year I'll be inviting the word Challenge into my life. Along the way I'll be following Ali's prompts to create a Project Life style album. I'm so excited to get started with this project and I'm really looking forward to sharing my album and process with you all.

However in true Svea style, I'm a little late to the party (Read: I don't have all of my supplies together yet). I'll be sharing photos of my album as it comes together as well as bits of the work I'm producing for it. Look out for my post about my word and how I came to choose it in the next few days.

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you!

Svea xo