SLIDER

List Love

11 March 2014

I've been trying to make an effort to vary my online wanderings recently and I\m really glad that I have. This week I've got some great links to share! 


  1. Inspiration vs Imitation, a fantastic read about the line between work that is 'inspired by' and work that is 'copied from'.
  2. This great post about Business Lessons from Eating Out.
  3. This article about the Designer as Author
  4. An Hour of Code most days this week has been so much fun - I made a solar system!
  5. And speaking of code, here's a great article about how not all things can be Wireframed.
  6. I'm dying to get to Barcelona after reading Jessica's great blog!
  7. How great is this journal? A Question a Day for 5 Years.
  8. I love Harry Potter don't you? I especially love an excuse to look at some HP related Design. I wish the Daily Prophet actually existed!

And Finally...

If you watch anything today, watch this brilliant and hilarious Ted Talk about Creative Education, it's a must see.

Svea xo