SLIDER

February Favourites

28 February 2014

Happy Friday all! We thought we'd round off February with our favourite posts from this month! It's been a busy time for the both of us at work, we can't believe how quickly it's gone! But we've also really loved putting the posts for this month together. Here are some of our (and your) favourites…

Karen & Gemma were lovely enough to have a chat with us about their wonderful company. These ladies are awesome, you should drop by and say hi sometime.

James talked us all through the finer points of Vine, I especially love this Parody of the Shining featuring Oreos.

3// I took my Social Media accounts into my own hands by looking how to bring all of your separate accounts together to create a coherent experience for your readers.

4// Which sites do you use to host your portfolio online? I shared my top 3 here. 

We've got a great month ahead planned for March. I'll be getting down and dirty and experimenting with new processes and projects - more news on that next week! I can't wait to share what we've got in store for you!

Have a great weekend!


Svea xo